Healthcare Accounting Services
We understand the complexities of the business of medicine. KWC provides accounting, tax preparation and business advisory services to a variety of medical groups including the fields of cardiology, dentistry, internal medicine, nephrology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, family medicine, orthopedics, psychiatry, and radiology. Our healthcare CPA experts identify and implement financial and business solutions that benefit our clients and their practices, including:
- Insurance Reimbursement Analysis
- Structuring compensation programs and buy-in calculations for new physicians
- Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
- Practice management issues—billing, collections procedures and development of office processes manual
- Analysis of contracts
- Monthly corporate income statements
- Overhead/Expense Analysis
- Corporate taxes and tax returns
- Pension plan administration
- Personal annual tax return preparation
- Personal financial planning
- Practice acquisitions/combinations/sales
For more information on Healthcare services at KWC contact: Tom Lohr or Mike Wicks.
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.
BDO Knows: Healthcare
Published by BDO’s Healthcare practice, BDO Knows: Healthcare is a quarterly newsletter examining taxes, accounting issues, and trends affecting healthcare professionals across the industry.
|2/5/2015||BDO Knows Healthcare Newsletter – Winter 2015
(Private Equity) PErspective in Healthcare
|11/15/2014||BDO Knows Healthcare Newsletter – Fall 2014
The Urge to Merge in Healthcare: This Time, Will It Be Different?
|8/14/2014||BDO Knows Healthcare Newsletter – Summer 2014
Reorganizing the long term care industry to meet the changing medical, demographic, technological, economic and regulatory landscape
|5/8/2014||BDO Knows Healthcare Newsletter – Spring 2014
Post-Acute Care M&A – 2014 Outlook
|2/9/2014||BDO Knows Healthcare – Winter 2014
Healthcare Transformation Is Accelerating, Despite Political Rhetoric