Healthcare Accounting Services
We understand the complexities of the business of medicine. KWC provides accounting, tax preparation and business advisory services to a variety of medical groups including the fields of cardiology, dentistry, internal medicine, nephrology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, family medicine, orthopedics, psychiatry, and radiology. Our healthcare CPA experts identify and implement financial and business solutions that benefit our clients and their practices, including:
- Insurance Reimbursement Analysis
- Structuring compensation programs and buy-in calculations for new physicians
- Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
- Practice management issues—billing, collections procedures and development of office processes manual
- Analysis of contracts
- Monthly corporate income statements
- Overhead/Expense Analysis
- Corporate taxes and tax returns
- Pension plan administration
- Personal annual tax return preparation
- Personal financial planning
- Practice acquisitions/combinations/sales
For more information on Healthcare services at KWC contact: Tom Lohr or Mike Wicks.
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.