Real Estate Business Accounting and Management Advisory Services
As experienced accountants in the Washington, D.C. real estate industry, KWC is a partner that can assist you in navigating through the complexities of today’s economic environment. Our industry expertise, depth of services, and close personal attention help you manage fluctuations in market conditions, regulatory issues, interest rates, and changing tax laws unique to the real estate industry.
We’re the trusted choice for real estate accounting. Among our clients are property managers, property owners, commercial and residential developers, investors, and brokers/agents. The real estate industry knowledge and technical expertise of our CPAs include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Accounting, Tax Preparation, and Planning
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Analysis of Potential Deals
- Structuring and Restructuring Transactions
- Cost segregation and allocation studies
- Job-Costing Systems
- Negotiate and structure joint venture projects
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic planning
- Acquisition due diligence
- Lease analysis and review
- CAM audit/consultation services
- Financing solutions
- Estate planning, wealth preservation
- 1031 exchange strategies
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.
For more information on Real Estate services at KWC contact:
Jeff Creskoff, Amy Walsh or Mike Wicks.