Kositzka, Wicks and Company (KWC) is a team of accountants and advisors all dedicated to the founding principle of providing Quality Personal Service. We are committed to helping you reach your financial goals by providing innovative accounting solutions to today’s complex problems. Our strong client relationships are built on the knowledge and responsiveness of our service teams. We take the time to understand you and your organization. KWC principals are active members of each service team, combining the personal attention of a small firm with the expertise and resources of a large firm. As your trusted advisors, we anticipate and plan for opportunities to drive your success. Quality Personal Service is the priority of each KWC team member.
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.
- KWC in the CommunityOn Friday September 20, KWC participated in the 2013 CPA Day of Service sponored by the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants. KWC volunteers went to the Carpenter’s Shelter in Old … …
- Jaimie Crowder Named Principal at KWCKWC is pleased to announce that Jaimie Crowder has been named a principal of the firm. Jaimie specializes in tax matters for business entities and individuals including all levels of tax law research, … …
- Federal Tax Alert – December 2013 December 4, 2013
- Troubled Debt Restructuring, Debt Modification and Extinguishment December 3, 2013
- FASB Flash Report – December 2013 December 2, 2013
- Unclaimed Property Notice – November 2013 November 20, 2013