Kositzka, Wicks and Company (KWC) is a team of accountants and advisors all dedicated to the founding principle of providing Quality Personal Service. We are committed to helping you reach your financial goals by providing innovative accounting solutions to today’s complex problems. Our strong client relationships are built on the knowledge and responsiveness of our service teams. We take the time to understand you and your organization. KWC principals are active members of each service team, combining the personal attention of a small firm with the expertise and resources of a large firm. As your trusted advisors, we anticipate and plan for opportunities to drive your success. Quality Personal Service is the priority of each KWC team member.
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.
- KWC Voted one of Virginia’s Top Accounting FirmsEvery year Virginia Business Magazine publishes an Economic Development Issue to highlight businesses thriving in the Commonwealth. In March 2013′s issue Kositzka, Wicks and Company was voted … …
- New CPAs at Kositzka, Wicks and CompanyKositzka, Wicks and Company is happy to announce that four members of our staff have recently passed the CPA exam. Jordan Cohl, Zachary Hancock, Melissa Hinkley, and Conor O’Brien have all passed th … …
- 2013 BDO Manufacturing RiskFactor Report May 20, 2013
- International Tax Alert – May 2013 May 16, 2013
- BDO Knows Natural Resources Alert – May 2013 May 15, 2013
- BDO Comment Letter – Recognition and Measurement of Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities May 13, 2013