Steven Biegler is the Managing Principal of KWC’s Richmond office. He also served as the Founder and Managing Principal of Biegler & Associates prior to their merger with KWC.
Steve has over forty years in the business. In that time, he has guided partners and staff through an unparalleled period of growth, diversification and profitability. In addition to his firm-wide responsibilities and practice development activities, Steve maintains client relationships with manufacturing, retail, service, construction, hospitality, telecommunications, doctors, lawyers, financial institutions, as well as companies involved in website design and e-commerce. His vast experience has turned him into a professional in negotiating acquisitions as well as formulating investment ownership structures and strategic planning.
Over the years, Steve has donated his time and talent to a number of nonprofit organizations.
HIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Advising clients on strategies to help ensure business profitability and continuity
- Developing creative financing arrangements with capital and private investor sources to assist clients in growth and expansion
- Structuring merger and acquisition transactions
- Providing consulting to troubled companies on behalf of secured lenders, creditors’ committees, debtors, trustees and examiners
- Identifying new business opportunities to enhance client development and increase revenue
In addition, Steve has extensive expertise in the areas of compliance and reporting. He provides consulting, accounting and auditing services to a number of privately held companies and:
- Has worked with a multitude of mergers and acquisitions
- Supports local business and is personally involved in numerous local business ventures, many directly relating to real estate
When not interacting with clients, Steve spends time with his family, is an avid runner, trusted mentor, and enjoys skiing, biking, swimming, traveling, golf and dining out.
Professional & Civic Organizations
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
The Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Steve received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and received his CPA designation in 1978, beginning his accounting career at a regional accounting firm in Richmond, VA.