Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting Assistance
KWC offers outsourced accounting services to fit any size business’s needs. We take the time to learn your organization in-depth, serving as a business partner to ensure you are meeting your organizational and personal goals.
Our clients include individuals, start-ups and established companies from a variety of industries. Accordingly, we are experienced dealing with the intricacies of business transactions inherent in all sizes of business operations. Moreover, we will always have your organizational interests in mind during the performance of our services.
We offer a one-stop solution to all of your accounting and compliance needs.
Our services include:
- Outsourced Accounting
- Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements
- Bill paying services
- Record credit card transactions
- Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts
- Customer/client billing
- Bank deposits
- Deposit recordation
- AR assistance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Multiple Account Management (including transfers between accounts)
- Payroll services
- Assistance with Workers Compensations Audits
- Assistance with Annual Retirement Censuses
- Assistance with Federal/State Sales Tax
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Review current data flow and processes regarding financial information
- Assist with selection of QuickBooks software and compliment of third party applications to streamline internal accounting function
For more information on Client Accounting Services at KWC contact: Connie Hammell (Alexandria office) or Michelle Graves (Richmond office).
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.