KWC provides a variety of services to architecture and engineering firms.We serve as your business adviser and partner, identifying key areas for improvement and implementing solutions tailored to your business. Our breadth of knowledge providing assurance, tax and consulting services to the industries and our close personal attention assist you in keeping informed of industry changes and moving toward financial goals .
Other benefits available to our architecture and engineering clients include the following:
- Knowledge of “best practices” in the architecture and engineering industries
- Extensive principal involvement and a dedicated engagement team
- Industry update newsletters
Our firm is prepared to keep you advised on pending changes in accounting, financial, and reporting requirements affecting architecture and engineering entities.
We provide tax services uniquely tailored to the architecture and engineering industries to help reduce their burden, while maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations. Among our planning and advisory services are:
- Energy tax incentives
- Research and development tax credits
- Business valuation and succession planning
- Strategic business planning
- Cost segregation and allocation
- Consulting / testing of internal control policies and procedures
Profit improvement strategies, including:
- Analysis of working capital requirements
- Gross profit analysis
- Cash flow projections and budgets
- Financial analysis as compared to industry norms
- Overhead analysis
- Tax savings and deferral strategies
Our compliance services include:
- Financial statement audits
- Internal control audits
- Financial statement reviews
- Financial statement compilations
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax preparation
- Other tax return preparation (payroll, 1099s, business license and personal property)
KWC specializes in providing tax, audit, accounting and business advisory services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans. Our diverse client base served includes industries such as professional service firms, government contractors, non-profits, real estate, construction and specialty contractors, and healthcare providers.
For more information on Architecture, Engineering and Design services at KWC contact: Jeff Creskoff and Tom Lohr.